BUSINESS, SOCIETY & ENVIRONMENT LAB
- To gain national and international reputation
and excellence in the fields of social and environmental dynamics of businesses.
- To promote research culture and endeavors in
contemporary and quality scientific research, related to social and environmental dimensions of businesses,
thus contributing to the vision of university and vision 2030 of the country.
- To design a research agenda and focus for the
College of Business Administration (CBA) under the theme of “Business, Society and Environment” (BSE).
- To actively promote research (especially those
that fall under national and international research priorities) related to social and environmental dimensions
of businesses, thus contributing to an increased quality of publication.
- To conduct interdepartmental and inter-college
research pertaining to the social and environmental aspects of businesses.
- To enhance cooperation and partnership in the
research areas with other relevant national and international Universities and bodies and to attract research
grants and publish collaborative research.