Research Topics include but are not limited to:
- Social, economic, and health impacts of climate change
- Policies/laws to reduce carbon emissions
- Data Science for climate change
- Technology for climate change
- Sustainable environment
- Landscape analysis
- Green tourism
- Green energy
This contest is open to all academic members of Prince Sultan University. It is possible to collaborate with external researchers but the principal investigator/author must be affiliated with the university. Multidisciplinary teams are encouraged.
The PSU Climate Change Research Award 2023 aims to encourage the generation of tangible outcomes that contribute to overcoming the problem and effects of climate change in Saudi Arabia and around the globe effectively.
There will be two types of awards:
- Best Research Publication Award
- Best Innovation Work Award
The publication produced must be high-impact and provide tangible solutions to the climate change challenge.
The outcome can take the form of prototypes, software, patents, processes, and practical measures that help mitigate the impact of climate change.