Electromagnetics Research Group
- Electromagnetics Research Group (EMG) is committed to the goal of being one of the most recognizable research groups in the field of electromagnetic theory and its applications.
- EMG aims to conduct high quality research in the field of applied electromagnetics in sustainable systems to meet the requirements of the society.
- EMG is committed to utilize PSU allocated resources to conduct high quality fruitful research in the field of sustainable development based on powerful electromagnetic modelling of sustainable systems.
- EMG aims to increase the impact of PSU research, help the members in their professional development, and accomplish the PSU mission.
- Utilize PSU allocated research resources optimally.
- Participate in national and international EM conferences.
- Involve senior undergraduate students in research activities.
- Open opportunities for hiring post-doctoral fellows and research associates.
- Establish an official framework for the collaboration with Saudi local research groups, labs and industry.
- Establish an official framework for collaboration with international research groups.