EDUCATIONAL RESEARCH LAB | ERL
- The Educational Research Lab (ERL) aims to bridge the worlds of education research and education practice with a mission of supporting
a more evidence-based education system. The ERL translates research to practice in partnership with educators, practitioners, and policymakers to develop
and use research that improves academic outcomes for students.
- The Educational Research Lab (ERL) functions under the umbrella of the Teaching and Learning Center (TLC) at Prince Sultan University to support researchers, faculty members, and students. The ERL’s committee provides professional training and coaching to implement evidence-based
educational research to constantly improve pedagogies. Its goal is to seek
development and refinement of K-12 and higher education in the Kingdom of
Saudi Arabia both at the regional and national levels.
- Support evidence-based quality research in educational studies in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Offer various supports to collaborative research partnerships and other stakeholder groups at the regional and national levels.
- Investigate and enhance innovative pedagogical practices in K-12 and Higher Education.
- Provide coaching, training, and technical support to build partners' capacity to use data and research.
- Deliver workshops, presentations, seminars, and other events that support the use of data and research