ENVIRONMENTAL, SOCIAL, GOVERNANCE, & ACCOUNTABILITY LAB
- To create a powerful, effective asset for PSU accounting researchers, as a way to enhance high-impact, quality research.
- Enhance researchers’ abilities to obtain and manage grants.
- Strategically invest in promising research and researchers.
- Develop strong, long-term relationships with sponsors.
- Enhance the ability to perform research in a global community, through networking.
- Achieve and maintain strong infrastructure for accounting research: datasets, literature repositories, etc.
- Establish the necessary infrastructure to enhance scientific research in the field of accounting.
- Provide exceptional research administrative services.
- Achieve operational excellence.
- Work within the campus community and at a national/international level to align accounting research with PSU research strategy.
- Improve recruitment and retention of top research faculty.
- Increase and diversify external research funding.