THEORETICAL & APPLIED SCIENCES LAB
- To be an active research group that is
recognized locally, nationally, and globally for quality research, design, and curriculum—that inspires
dynamic teaching and learning.
- NAMAM is an organized research group in Prince
Sultan University that contributes to the body of professional knowledge and practice in research, teaching
and learning. NAMAM conducts research that serve students, faculty and society.
- Promote collaboration, collegiality, and
community, and foster sustained interdisciplinary partnerships.
- Generate knowledge to help evolve the
education of successful science professionals.
- Publish high Standard articles in indexed